Thursday 2 April 2009

02/04 Update

Gannt Chart for Week Commencing 30/03/09

Over the last week I have been working a lot on my Literature which has required a lot more than what I was expecting due to large number of mathematical terms which I have to describe which has caused me to be slightly delayed due to it but I do plan on having it complete by this weekend.


A big break through has occurred on the programming side of things I have finally been able to complete the 2D grid and have the input in correctly. The only thing is that it is done on the OpenGL application and not the DirectX one but I believe I should get it done by the end of the day. However there is one problem the velocity is only moving up to the top right hand corner which means I have to look over the calculations code again which shouldn’t take that long as I’m looking only at the velocity not the density parts.


Once I have sorted these problems I'm going to do a quick research into boundary conditions and see if it feasible to have stationary objects within the application.


No comments: